This preview type is actually a render process and requires an active camera perspective (5 key):
- RealFlow provides → physical camera settings and you can play with parameters like shutter speed, f-stop, or ISO values.
- The size of the rendered images is controlled with the camera's “Width” and “Height” parameters.
- If desired, adjust the playback range in the timeline (see timeline image above).
- Materials can be applied manually for every node under Node Params > Maxwell Render > Material.
- Lighting, image quality, sampling level etc. are adjusted under Render shelf > Maxwell Scene Preferences:
- Click on Render shelf > Maxwell Preview
- Once the frames have been rendered they are assembled and shown in the “Movie Player”.